The teacher I liked the most in my life!
I always will remember Father Vicent as the
best teacher I've ever had. I remember as it was yesterday he came to my row
the first day class and he asked me if I
was David. I answered yes and he sent me to the other row with some new
partners. I'm only ten years old and it was a bit shocking but I didn't care.
Why happened this? Because he had problems with
my brother a few years before so he avoided have them with me. Two years later,
as I wasn't a conflictive child, I had Father Vicent as my first English
teacher at Primary school.
Since then I learn a lot from him. He had a
peculiar and amazing way of teaching. He had never taught English but he got we
were interested in learning English. His style was based on asking us every
day. There was no day we do a short test! It could be stressful but I loved it!
He was a person who always concerned about his
pupils. Although he was a very very serious person, he spoke to us with
affection and respect. Even he often was kidding us!
He was the school Director and he was tough but
it is said he was the best Director in this school. Unfortunately, he died
several years ago when a driver ran over him when he was going for a walk, like
every morning.
I hope in the future I can be as good a teacher
as he was.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario